Guest Lecture @ Uppsala University

I was invited to give a guest lecture on the topic "Lean & Agile Software Development" for Software Engineering students yesterday. Students are a tough crowd, with interesting questions and they will let you know if you bore them or lose your plot during the lecture. I love getting the opportunity to speak to students, sharing some of the insights I've got from the industry, and I had a blast yesterday - thanks to everyone that was there!

Four years ago, not many had heard much about Lean and Agile. Now, the students are knowledgeable, pose interesting questions, and I even had an entrepreneur in the crowd yesterday, that was comparing different product development styles for his own company.

If you would like me to give a guest lecture at your course or department, please get in touch!

Comments