On the Fractal Nature of Agile and Lean Product Development

I'm giving a keynote on LPPDE in Gothenburg next week on the topic of similarities and differences between how  LPD and Agile Product Development is being implemented currently in companies in Sweden. As interesting stuff happens in the borderline where Lean meets Scrum in some organizations, I found that fractals actually gives a fun way of describing it!

If you think that this sounds too mathematical, or too goofy for you, don't worry. It's not that theoretical, and just a bit goofy. As it is a morning session, I guess the right balance will be struck if I notice that people stay awake. 

For those of you who won't be joining the session or the discussion afterwards, I'll post a summary of the talk as a blog post here later.

Comments